There are only three RCVS Tier 3 hospitals in Northern Ireland and Cromlyn Vets are proud to be one of them.
How does this benefit you, the owner?
To be accredited as a hospital a veterinary practice must meet the RCVS Core Standards, plus those of the relevant General Practice. In addition we must, among other things:
- Provide our own emergency out of hours service, ensuring your pets are always taken care of by us.
- Ensure veterinary staff are present in the hospital round the clock, and a veterinary surgeon available 24 hours a day to attend to in-patients.
- Maintain and improve clinical standards by monitoring performance and the outcome of treatments.
- Provide a range of specialist equipment, such as specific diagnostic equipment (ECG and ultrasound).
- Submit to rigorous examination of its premises and facilities, with emphasis on cleanliness and sterility.
- Show ongoing commitment to education and training of staff.
- Have a policy for communicating with clients and looking at feedback.
- Have our own laboratory facilities for diagnostic testing, ensuring as fast a diagnosis as possible, giving you peace of mind.
Simply put, we strive to provide the very best of care in all circumstances. Always.